Whats the best fit for me?
When it comes to choosing the best golf GPS, you want to stop and think to yourself. Would I rather have a clear screen, Or would I rather have portability. Golf GPS are classified into two categories. There are handheld, and there are wrist watch Golf GPS. If you’re the type of person who has trouble seeing small print, then you would want to chose a handheld as this would be the best golf GPS pertaining to your specific needs. On the other hand, if you are able to see small print well, then the wrist GPS would be more pertaining to your situation.
What’s unique about GPS Watch’s?
If you are leaning towards getting the best golf GPS in a watch form you’re choosing a very easy access device that will help improve your golf game. Here are a list of advantages, and disadvantages.
- It does not interfere with you as you compete in the sport of golf
- The golf GPS watch comes fitted with many different features that will give you a better understanding of your game
- It is very light
- They come with Time and alarm features allowing more use of it then just for the sport
- The screens tend to be very small, having small print becoming harder to read
- They can become very expensive
What’s unique about GPS handheld?
If you decide you are gearing more towards getting the best golf gps handheld edition you’re choosing a device that comes with loads of different features. Here are a list of advantages, and disadvantages.
- The hand held Golf GPS have big clear screens for easy reading
- The best golf GPS handhelds come with loads of features, some including internet, and phone ability’s such as texts. and emails.
- Fits easily in your pocket
- Most are made dust and water resistant
- You have to keep taking this out of your pocket, and are unable to read it as you play
- Only use is for the golf course